Our structures are manufactured using ISO standard sized shipping containers, during this conversion, the container undergoes rigorous testing for stability and robustness. After being treated with special rust proofing and high grade industrial paint, the shipping container is then ready for the first of many processes that are involved in the conversion.
Dimensions & Weights
Stacking Containers on Top of Each Other
Shipping Container History & Interesting Information
- Their are over 17 Million Shipping containers in the world today.
- Over 10 000 are lost in to the sea every year.
- 8443 Shoe boxes will fit in to a 12m Container.
- Shipping Containers have identification licence plates similar to road transport.
- 95% of all the worlds cargo is moved inside shipping containers.
Our Offer to Africa
We offer our ready made shipping container conversion structures to Global & South African corporate companies so that they can assist communities in need by deploying something genuinely useful and meaningful. We also consult with Governments in the greater African continent to help them solve endemic problems. Our shipping container conversions are instantly recognizable and stand for quality, style and innovative design.